Friday, November 12, 2010

casual day

It's casual day at work but all the rules still imply. Don't dress like a bum and work extra hard because jeans were your incentive. Sometimes I have more troubles deciding on my outfit when I am restricted to jeans. What if I felt like a skirt today? But these casual days are few and far between so I will decide amongst my skinny jeans from H&M or my boyfriend fit Rock & Republics.

I chose the skinny jeans. My fashion muse, Olivia Palermo, inspired me. I have a major style crush on her and you may judge all you want.


Even though this is a spring look, I took the same elements, added jeans and subtracted the beautiful peep toe heels for flats. Cinched a flowy white shirt with a taupe belt and added a taupe cardigan on top. 


No comments:

Post a Comment